Question for Bonnie

Gitte

Hi Gitte,

No, I'm sorry, I don't take questions offline. Besides I'm not the best resource for specific cruise questions...that would be our Customer Service. As CBO my role is more macro, and I do correct the record if need be, and/or refer guests to the appropriate department. (Plus I like to participate in the threads as a regular contributor ;))

I'm not sure which country you're in so I'm attaching our webpage with our domestic & international contact numbers and emails for Customer Service: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/contact-us

Good luck, and feel free to post it on the forum. No doubt someone in the community here can answer your question.

Thank you Bonnie.

I am so disappointed in Azamara. You are sent from one to the other.

Nobody helps you. I'm sorry to have to say but my trust and believe in Azamara is gone.

Gitte:( ( a loyal Azamara Club cruiser):( :confused::confused: :(

Thank you Bonnie.

I am so disappointed in Azamara. You are sent from one to the other.

Nobody helps you. I'm sorry to have to say but my trust and believe in Azamara is gone.

Gitte:( ( a loyal Azamara Club cruiser):( :confused::confused: :(

I'm sorry to hear this!

What country are you in? Who, or which, Customer Service desk are you reaching out to with no luck? I can send them a 'poke' to get their attention if need be! :evilsmile:

Thank you Bonnie. I appreciate is very much .

I live in Europe. Here they say that the US takes the decisions. If you contact the US, they say they can not see the booking. After a while you will be connected to Guatemala. They can not help you there either. If you are lucky and have someone on the line who can see the booking, they should discuss this with Europe. Then they promise to call you back, but that does not happen. And if you call back, it starts all over again. And then the office is closed and you have to call back Monday.

I would like to inform you what it is about, but I do not want to disappoint more people (or make them upset)

And loyalty means very little for Azamara. :confused: (I am D P )

Hi Gitte,

Management is awaiting your email.

Please write to CustomerService@Azamara.com with your contact information, your booking number, and a brief explanation so they can research the problem and get back to you.

Hopefully they’ll get it all straightened out quickly, and make you happy with us again!

Bonnie, do you knoe od Ryszard is staying with the Pursuitand Azamara?He is the HD until September 22, 2018 sailing. Then all the rest of the sailings are TBA?

Ryszard is staying with the Azamara Pursuit. The Senior Officer schedule has not been finalized yet.

Dear Bonnie, I have received an answer and a good solution. I have faith in Azamara again. Bonnie without your help this would not happen. We appreciate this very much. Thanks for the help behind the scenes.

Gitte :)(y)(y):ship:

Dear Bonnie, I have received an answer and a good solution. I have faith in Azamara again. Bonnie without your help this would not happen. We appreciate this very much. Thanks for the help behind the scenes.

Gitte :)(y)(y):ship:

Hi Gitte, I’m so glad your issue was resolved. Happy to help :halo: