Zoltina

thied

I read that Zoltina will be the CD on the Pacific Jewel as of February 14th, I dont now if this is one hundred % true.

oh no.....my wife saw her on the p/d at the end of bingo and thought what a joke.....i have heard some bad comments about zoltina....just have to wait and see.

matt

oh no.....my wife saw her on the p/d at the end of bingo and thought what a joke.....i have heard some bad comments about zoltina....just have to wait and see.

matt

I did like her much when saw her on the pacific dawn last.:D

Anyway, to confirm, yes Zoltina-J will be taking over the Pacific Jewel, as of February 14th for a 4 month contract. At the moment, I can also confirm that she is joining Caren Kruger, who is the current deputy cruise director on the Pacific Dawn. Caren is going to Singapore in November for the Jewel refurbishment, then starting for the maiden voyage in December.

And Matt, if you do cruise with her keep an open mind. I know there are some people here who didnt like her, but I thought she was fantastic. I've cruised with her twice - once in February 2009, and again in July 2009, and she was even better in July.

Yes I agree with Bella :D. I went with an open mind and found Zoltina-J to be really noice. She hosted an AMAZING morning show with Caren and quite often she would sit boi the toiger, in the showlounge (showlounge - - -- ), or even in the Dome ( ^ ) and announce the schedule for the day :p.

Yes I agree with Bella :D. I went with an open mind and found Zoltina-J to be really noice. She hosted an AMAZING morning show with Caren and quite often she would sit boi the toiger, in the showlounge (showlounge - - -- ), or even in the Dome ( ^ ) and announce the schedule for the day :p.

Dont forget the bathtub, or the freezer, or in bed!! Hehe :p:p

ROTFLMAO :D:D:D.

We need to think of a few more for them ;).

They did, like three I think, in the coffee shop on Plaza deck - variety is good!!

And the sign things - remember on island night, when they told us they were looking for one for Lido Pool deck? I wonder if they ended up finding one :p

And the sign things - remember on island night, when they told us they were looking for one for Lido Pool deck? I wonder if they ended up finding one :p

That's roight. We invented a new one which was totally AMAZING but the next day we couldn't remember what it was...I wonder why :confused::D:p.

That's roight. We invented a new one which was totally AMAZING but the next day we couldn't remember what it was...I wonder why :confused::D:p.

You do realise that ever since you told me they used it in the morning show, it has been driving me up the wall that we cant remember what "it" is!!

And noice work with the roight! hehe I almost feel sorry for the passengers we'll be cruising with in Feb :p

You do realise that ever since you told me they used it in the morning show, it has been driving me up the wall that we cant remember what "it" is!!

And noice work with the roight! hehe I almost feel sorry for the passengers we'll be cruising with in Feb :p

I think we'll be driving them nuts in November, December and Feb ;).

It'll be loits of foun :p.

Was it the fish .. you know how a fish breathes?

I think we'll be driving them nuts in November, December and Feb ;).

Definitely in November, since it's the Dawn Princess, so no morning show, and there wont even be a toiger!!

Was it the fish .. you know how a fish breathes?

How the fish breathes?!?!?!? Okay now you've totally lost me. Please explain!!

IM glad we will not have Zoltina on the feb cruise on the pacific dawn.

Why do you say that - didn't you just say, in post #4 that you liked her last time you had her?? I'm confused :confused:

I'm glad you wont have her though - since it means I will on the Jewel :D Only five and a half months to wait!

Definitely in November, since it's the Dawn Princess, so no morning show, and there wont even be a toiger!!

Now how do you know there won't be a morning show??? We'll just have to wait and foind oiut...we can search the ship for more sayings :p.

How the fish breathes?!?!?!? Okay now you've totally lost me. Please explain!!

LOL - I can't explain it i'll get livvy to show you on Saturday ;).

Now how do you know there won't be a morning show??? We'll just have to wait and foind oiut...we can search the ship for more sayings :p.

I guessed there wouldnt be, since its only a 2 nighter and they dont do the morning show on the disembarkation day, and secondly since its not the Pacific Dawn, therefore no ZJ or Caren! Yiiss thats roight, what will we do??

LOL - I can't explain it i'll get livvy to show you on Saturday ;).

You've got me curious!! Hope she doesnt go all shy on me again (although 10 mins and a piggyback ride later...:))

Why do you say that - didn't you just say, in post #4 that you liked her last time you had her?? I'm confused :confused:

I'm glad you wont have her though - since it means I will on the Jewel :D Only five and a half months to wait!

quote:( I did like her much when saw her on the pacific dawn last)

I didnt like her much when I saw her on the pacific dawn last.

sorry didnt have time to fix my spelling sorry

I guessed there wouldnt be, since its only a 2 nighter and they dont do the morning show on the disembarkation day, and secondly since its not the Pacific Dawn, therefore no ZJ or Caren! Yiiss thats roight, what will we do??

Maybe we can ask one of the guys that was on the group 2 dayer if they had a morning show...we can at least try and watch it :).

You've got me curious!! Hope she doesnt go all shy on me again (although 10 mins and a piggyback ride later...:))

You know she'll fall for the piggy back ride and then you shall have your answer :p.

Maybe we can ask one of the guys that was on the group 2 dayer if they had a morning show...we can at least try and watch it :).

And that's why you're the smart one :D Didnt even occur to me. I'm all for watching it anyway, although there will be no International Showlounge (*showlounge!*) or Dome (^) to make it amazing, so amazing

You know she'll fall for the piggy back ride and then you shall have your answer :p.

Yup - gosh I'm amazing. Haha but I dont particularly want to wait til Sat - care to explain now? The first cocktail boi the toiger in Dec will be on me!

They didnt say noice on the show, did they? That was one of our words we told them?

We just came off Pacific Dawn on Monday after a sensational cruise and Zoltina did tell us that she will be on the Jewel from February.

And Caren will be setting up the Jewel - on it from December I think she said, before Zoltina joins her in Feb.

Thats' what they told us anyway on the morning show.

Both but particularly Caren said WOW alot and mentioned the AMAZING prizes (stubby holders and drink bottles!! LOL)

I have nothing against Zoltina as a person. However, I don't think she's a very good CD.

On our cruise is March, we were up on deck for sailaway & she was there on the stage by the pools. She didn't even introduce herself. I knew it was her because I had seen pics of her but she didn't bother telling anyone who she was. Also, on more than one occassion in the showlounge where she was supposed to introduce the acts etc, it was just a voice over & she was nowhere to be seen.

Sorry.........but not my idea of a good Cruise Director.

Archived