Walking Havensight to A.H. Riise Mall

JerseyMom

We will be in St. Thomas next month and we were talking about walking from Havensight to the A.H. Riise Mall and around that neighborhood. Does anyone know if that is practical and is it a safe area to walk around in or would we be better off taking a taxi?

It is safe to walk from Havensight to AH Riise Mall and to most places in the VI. Cruise ships try to avoid destinations that aren't safe.

The best route is through Yacht Haven Grande instead of the longer route that passes Wendy's. The Yacht Haven Grande route was damaged in the storms so may not be open as of today, so you may have to detour for a while.

It is safe to walk from Havensight to AH Riise Mall and to most places in the VI. Cruise ships try to avoid destinations that aren't safe.

The best route is through Yacht Haven Grande instead of the longer route that passes Wendy's. The Yacht Haven Grande route was damaged in the storms so may not be open as of today, so you may have to detour for a while.

Thanks! I will check it out.

Note if you are on RCCL they now dock at Crown Bay. It's by the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on NCL. Whenever we have gone in the past we have docked at Havensight. I am assuming that is still where we will dock.