A Couple More Valor Pics

TropicsR4me

Hi,Finally got my pics back from the store and thought everyone might want to see them. They are basically deck pics and my cabin since the lounges did not turn out that good. Any questions, will try to answer. BTW, had a great time on this ship even though it was for only 2 days :D.

Hope this link works

http://community.webshots.com/album/235774195ipMoEN

Where's the bandstand?
On a picture that is taken from the slide towards the aft of the ship you will see "CARNIVAL VALOR" on the funnel deck. Under Valor's name there is a white awning that sticks out, right under the last 3 letters of Carnival. That is where the band is, kind of directly above the pool.

235778176npudZW_ph.jpg

I was noticing that the end of the slide in one of the pics. It looks like it shows it dumping out onto some of the chairs. Is this a new way of keeping people from hogging deck chairs? :D

I was wondering the exact same thing! Isn't it a WATER slide (that ends up in the pool?)?!?

Thanks and Thanks a bunch for the pix... can't wait to go! Leaving for Miami 3 weeks from tomorrow! :D

Nancy

That's one of the thing that I noticed about differences between the Conquest, Glory and Valor. On the Valor, there is no bandstand there on Lido Deck. The stage is actually the next deck up, overlooking the pool. It is elevated a little above the pool. I like it because it leaves more deck space there by the pool. I loved the Valor when I was on it, and i CANNOT wait to sail her in April.

Sean

I was wondering the exact same thing! Isn't it a WATER slide (that ends up in the pool?)?!?

Thanks and Thanks a bunch for the pix... can't wait to go! Leaving for Miami 3 weeks from tomorrow! :D

Nancy

The water slide does not go into the pool since it ends next to the pool on an extension of the slide. I remember the Victory was the same way if memory serves me correctly when I cruised on that ship.

Archived