Infinity cabin 6025 & 7080

APDMOM

Just returned from Celebrity Infinity to Alaska. Here are some pictures to answer some of your questions...

I would definitely recommend a balcony cabin. We used it a lot - especially for a quick picture out in the cold - just to return to the warmth of the cabin. Days were nice, but nights and early mornings were cold.

Here is cabin 6025 with a double-sized balcony:

Cabin6025.jpg

Cabin60253.jpg

Cabin60256.jpg

Cabin60255.jpg

Here are some pictures of cabin 7080. On another Alaskan cruise I would book this one. My parents had this cabin and it was very well sheltered from the cold wind. It was GREAT for Tracy Arm Fjord. It is the slanted balcony cabin that faces aft, but you can see very well if you just lean forward a bit.

Cabin7080.jpg

Cabin70801.jpg

This is what you receive in the bathroom... Cotton balls, Cotton swabs, Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Shower cap

Cabin60252.jpg

Cabin60251.jpg

Here is a look at the outlets in the cabin...

Cabin60254.jpg

There are many reasons we LOVED our balcony cabin to Alaska. Here are two of them...

We saw many humpback whales from our cabin. This one was right below our cabin. We got beautiful pics of the tail...

Whale.jpg

One morning we woke up with this amazing sunrise...

Sunrisefrom6025.jpg

Hi,

I had cabin 7081 and it was smaller than your cabins. When the sofa bed was open, I could not get out to our tiny veranda.

Wow, I love your ship photos and the whale & sun photos are awesome. I heard passengers say they saw whales during the cruise but I didn't.

Here are a couple more.

They are both taken from cabin 7080 balcony.

A view of cabin 7082 balcony...

DSC_0004.jpg

A view of the "sweet sixteen" balconies... you can clearly see how they are double in size of the regular sized balconies.

DSC_0006.jpg

ADPMOM

Can you tell me if the rooms had water pitchers? (along with the ice buckets?)

I've read various posts about them being removed/no longer in use and some saying they still have them?

I really liked having them. I also thought they were just so beautiful! Nothing you can buy at home seems to be as nice.

(If I could, I'd buy it and the coffee caraft) :)

ADPMOM

Can you tell me if the rooms had water pitchers? (along with the ice buckets?)

I've read various posts about them being removed/no longer in use and some saying they still have them?

I really liked having them. I also thought they were just so beautiful! Nothing you can buy at home seems to be as nice.

(If I could, I'd buy it and the coffee caraft) :)

Yes, We did have fresh water and ice twice a day in a pitcher and ice bucket. It was one of my favorite things in the cabin. The water tasted very good! (and I don't usually like water;) )

There are many reasons we LOVED our balcony cabin to Alaska. Here are two of them...

We saw many humpback whales from our cabin. This one was right below our cabin. We got beautiful pics of the tail...

Whale.jpg

One morning we woke up with this amazing sunrise...

Sunrisefrom6025.jpg

That is one absolutely fantastic sunrise! Beautiful:D And the "whale of a tail" is pretty darn good also:D:D

I am so jealous. I was in the cabin next to you and we saw nothing, nada, zilch! However, I paid so much extra for the veranda and never really sat out there. It was quite chilly. You have wonderful pix. I saw all of them.

Beautiful photos! Looks like you had a wonderful time and amazing views. What are your thoughts about 6021 -- the very first Sweet Sixteen balcony?

Thanks!

Thanks, Conanc. My educated guess would be that there is no difference in your view from 6021 vs. 6025. I think the sweet sixteen cabins are pretty even ground. I was concerned about the white frame around our veranda, but it did not bother us at all. We never had to lean over the rail much for the beautiful views. If you would like to see more views from this cabin, you can visit my review at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1254858

Edited by APDMOM

Thanks, Conanc. My educated guess would be that there is no difference in your view from 6021 vs. 6025. I think the sweet sixteen cabins are pretty even ground. I was concerned about the white frame around our veranda, but it did not bother us at all. We never had to lean over the rail much for the beautiful views. If you would like to see more views from this cabin, you can visit my review at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1254858

Thanks. I was just wondering if there was anything blocking the view on that first Sweet Sixteen cabin. Just read your wonderful review and LOVE your photos! They are stunning! I posted on your review thread, too. :)

• 3 months later...
Thank you for the sweet 16 pics. we have one booked for february

could you please tell me what furniture was on the balcony? could you have a lounger?

Boy! You are in for a treat... Our balcony only had the traditional two chairs and small table. However, I have read on another thread that some cabin stewards will bring you a lounger. It will easily fit. I bet you have a good chance at getting one in February since the cruise will probably not be sold out. Enjoy your cruise! :D

APD mom (which makes me laugh as that is the initials for our Police Department)

I can not tell you how much I appreicate those pictures. This is our first time on Celebrity and we are so excited to try the line. We are actually on Millenium 10 day Southern Carribbean. I had read about these cabins and luckily one came available. our favorite part of a cruise is laying in lounge chairs on our own private balcony reading and watching the water. so relaxing from our hectic lives.

APD mom (which makes me laugh as that is the initials for our Police Department)

I can not tell you how much I appreicate those pictures.

Hie! Hie! My son probably thinks I'm a frustrated cop :D

Enjoy your cruise! I would go on the Millie ships again in a heartbeat!

• 4 years later...
Could someone please post the #'s of the sweet sixteen cabins? We have 6041 on the Infinity coming up. Is that one of them? Thanks!

Unfortunately not. It is the first 8 starboard and port, so:

6021 through 6035 (uneven numbers) port side and 6016 through 6030 starboard (even numbers).