Valor Cat 11 Suite

cruisenfanatic

We had two Cat 11 ..one for my husband and I and our elementary school aged child...the second adjoining suite was for our teenagers!

It was a great room..more comfortable than the suites on RCC.

It had a very comfortable mattress. My sons had the usual couch bed...but it was comfortable for them. The bed had thick european style fluffy comforters...and nice pillows.

The bathroom was not as big as the bathroom on Explorer of the sea. It was a nice size though...had corian counters...faux marble looking tile floors? The tub was jetted...but only if you were a child could you enjoy it. :D Tub was very narrow! It was nice to have a tub/shower combination with a glass door. Also had a nice water pick type shower head. Bathroom amenities were usual Carnival fare.

Lots of rich wood crown molding in room. The room did have a dvd vhs combination.

It was lovely....I think it was worth the extra money...because we spend a lot of time in the cabin. On the other hand our kids...enjoyed the cabin very much..It was an absolute mess the entire week...but they spent not as much time in the cabin! 20,18,14 need I say more.

Here is a question that might have you stumped: the DVD players in the cat. 11 suites... were they the combination kind that can play audio CDs in addition to DVDs? If I can eliminate my only two reasons for bringing my laptop (watching movies and listening to music) then that would be great.

Archived