Hair and Make up in Port Canaveral before we set sail?

readytowed

Has anyone had their hair or make up done in Port Canaveral or around the area the day of the wedding? I am still in the early planning stages but I want to make sure I have everything ready :) If you have please post or email pics :) Thank you!!!

Has anyone had their hair or make up done in Port Canaveral or around the area the day of the wedding? I am still in the early planning stages but I want to make sure I have everything ready :) If you have please post or email pics :) Thank you!!!

I had a hard time finding someone for Port Canaveral but booked with Professional Elegance based off of another cruise bride review.

http://www.professionalelegance.com/

There is a thread in this forum for a review of the Carnival Dream in Sept. The bride posted several photos and her hair and makeup were fantastic. The makeup artist does both hair and makeup and so far she has been very good about answering all my questions. Her prices are very reasonable and she even travels to you the day of and for the trial!

I had a hard time finding someone for Port Canaveral but booked with Professional Elegance based off of another cruise bride review.

http://www.professionalelegance.com/

There is a thread in this forum for a review of the Carnival Dream in Sept. The bride posted several photos and her hair and makeup were fantastic. The makeup artist does both hair and makeup and so far she has been very good about answering all my questions. Her prices are very reasonable and she even travels to you the day of and for the trial!

Thank you! The pictures on her site are beautiful, I will have to check her out. Thank you again.

Glad to help! I tried to find out which salons TWE uses in Port Canaveral but they kept skirting around the answer and would not tell me the names of the salons. Without knowing the reputation of the salon I wasn't comfortable booking blindly. I was so excited to find out Tiffany had my day and time available. Hope it works out for you!:)

Archived