Help Limo Galveston

snowman

I have searched, pleaded and begged but I still don't have an answer. Can anyone helpe me in transportation from Bush airport to the Tremont on April 1st for 3 people, and return on April 10th from a cruise. We don't need a strech, a town car will do. Can you help me with prices and companys that do this that is reliable. Thanks

I have searched, pleaded and begged but I still don't have an answer. Can anyone helpe me in transportation from Bush airport to the Tremont on April 1st for 3 people, and return on April 10th from a cruise. We don't need a strech, a town car will do. Can you help me with prices and companys that do this that is reliable. Thanks

We used Z-Limousine and it was $109 for a town car from Bush in January (2 people). I don't believe it would be different for three people. They were fast and friendly and the car was nice and clean. We will definitely use them again if we fly. We are going on the 4/10 Voyager sailing but we are driving ourselves this time. $109 did not include the recommended 18% tip.

z-limousine@hotmail.com

We used Z-Limousine and it was $109 for a town car from Bush in January (2 people). I don't believe it would be different for three people. They were fast and friendly and the car was nice and clean. We will definitely use them again if we fly. We are going on the 4/10 Voyager sailing but we are driving ourselves this time. $109 did not include the recommended 18% tip.

z-limousine@hotmail.com

We are using Z Limo also tomorrow and on the 13th. We tried AJ but they were more, not much. This was a good deal from our perspective as I am not into the shuttle that drives around taking forever to get where we are going. ;)

Archived