Costa Maya Beach Break At Pez Quadro

AlwaysReady2Go

We booked this beach break with open bar for $25 per person. This was such a nice place with wonderful people. The minute we got there they set up lounge chairs for us and handed us a Pina Colada! Open bar is truely that Open all day. They also have an option to buy food. It is suggested to preorder and they offer Lobster plate, shrimp plate and mexican platter. We ordered one of each and it was ALL scrumptious! We were asked when we would like our lunch and also if we wanted it inside (across the road), under the canopy area or on the beach. It was ready when we asked for it and it was just incredible! There are also 2 women and 1 man who do massage on the beach. Very professional tables and concern for coverage of person being massaged. Very professional and not pushey!!! I did the foot reflexology for 30 minutes ($1 min) - what a day - any questions ask away! I have tons of pictures too. http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/CostaMayaBeach.htm

Honestly, we didnt bring our digicam, so i have no pictures :( but, i will say the weather was about 80 degrees, and this was in January. The water was a tad nippy when you first got in, but after you floated out a way it was great!! Also, very little to no waves, as this beach is in front of a big reef, so you can wade WAY out with no waves!!!!!!!

Archived