Bar menus and cocktail lists

38anchor

We are taking our first Princess cruise in April - Sapphire to Hawaii and just wondering if anyone has a copy of the current bar list and cocktail menus.

As we are from the UK I am interested to see what is on offer, and the sort of prices. I know I have usually been able to see these in advance of our RCI cruises.

We are taking our first Princess cruise in April - Sapphire to Hawaii and just wondering if anyone has a copy of the current bar list and cocktail menus.

As we are from the UK I am interested to see what is on offer, and the sort of prices. I know I have usually been able to see these in advance of our RCI cruises.

I'm sure Caribill will be along shortly to post this for you. He has photos of everything. :D

This should give you an idea.

Drink%2520Menu%25201%2520-%2520Beers%2520and%2520Wines%2520by%2520the%2520Glass.jpg

Drink%2520Menu%25202%2520-%2520Premium%2520Spirits%2520and%2520Liqueurs.jpg

Drink%2520Menu%25203%2520-%2520Martinis.jpg

Drink%2520Menu%25204%2520-%2520Signature%2520Collection%2520and%2520Margaritas.jpg

Drink%2520Menu%25205%2520-%2520Alcohol%2520Free%2520Cocktails.jpg

The prices posted may be a little dated - we were on the Emerald in November and were recently on the Caribbean - the martini's were $7.95, the margaritas and signature cocktails were $7.50 respectively. Some items did not change, such as the first beer items, however, most of the rest of the items were at least $ .25 to $1.00 higher.

The prices posted may be a little dated - we were on the Emerald in November and were recently on the Caribbean - the martini's were $7.95, the margaritas and signature cocktails were $7.50 respectively. Some items did not change, such as the first beer items, however, most of the rest of the items were at least $ .25 to $1.00 higher.
Thanks for the updated pricing. Prices must have increased recently. These photos are from April but the prices were the same for our late September cruise. I won't post these photos again. With prices at $7.50 to $7.95 the recently increased price of $3.99 for the drink of the day at the Platinum/Elite/Suite Lounge is a little better bargain now.

does princess still sell beer by the bucket!

Yes.

There's also a get one free deal if you have the bucket delivered to your stateroom from room service.

It was somewhere in the neighborhood for bucket of 5 for around $25 at the bars, but that same price got us 6 to our stateroom.

Are the moctails listed covered by the ultimate soda card?

Yes, but not the regular soda card. Princess may rethink that policy since our voyage earlier this month. I'm sure they made up their UKP sticker cost after the second day. They drank mocktails and shakes all day long.

Is this menu representative of all Princess cruises? I do not see Corona on this and I think it would be a travesty NOT to have Corona on a cruise. It would definitely be my first without it.
Corona was not even listed as a menu option on our Mexico cruise but with Dos Equis available, I don't miss Corona.

Yes.

There's also a get one free deal if you have the bucket delivered to your stateroom from room service.

It was somewhere in the neighborhood for bucket of 5 for around $25 at the bars, but that same price got us 6 to our stateroom.

thanks for the reply about the buckets, by the end of the week my hand will stay in the shape of a bucket handle for days after the cruise :D

Archived