New Olympus Tough TG-820 - pics!

Wanted to post a few of the pics I took on my cruise in April. I had posted here asking about which new underwater camera to get and

decided on this one. I absolutely love it. Pictures are great. Only downside is that the buttons are pretty small on the back, and they've changed the main control button to more of a joystick type and with my long nails it was sometimes a challenge. But not enough to return it. Has some really fun settings - miniature, fisheye, tiled, reflective, etc.

Also took some underwater video, but kinda murky so not the best. But did notice if I was videoing underwater and then lifted it up to get a bit of the shoreline, it initially had an orange tint and then self-adjusted to regular colors and would switch back when I went underwater again. Thought that was cool.

I'll put a few of the other special settings pics in the next post, since only allowed 6 pictures.

Dramatic setting..ooooooh

P5010105.jpg

Tiled

I thought the tiled pictures were pretty cool and I have this particular one as my desktop photo. (Feel free)

P5010085.jpg

Miniature

P5030294.jpg

Imagination at night

P5020269.jpg

Fisheye

P5010101.jpg

Reflective

P5020246.jpg

These are some I took with the underwater macro setting. Some have been cropped. I love snorkeling slowly along the shoreline - can get some really cool shots in only about a foot of water.

P5020191.jpg

P5020181-cropped.jpg

P5020134-cropped.jpg

P5020226-cropped.jpg

My favorite - I think that's a little crab under the Christmas Tree Worms?

P5020213-cropped.jpg

Archived