Someone been on the neoRomantica?

andersj

Hi

It's difficult to find any reviews of the neoRomantica, so i would like to hear if anyone here on CC has been on nR, and could give a review/minireview. I would especially like to know about the entertainment, now when there is no theater on the ship? Maby something about the outside cabins, and the dining options - the open seating restaurant and buffet?

We are offered a 7 Night Northern Europe cruise in July on her for €2220 for 2 Adults and 2 "Children" on her, but we are wondering if it gets too boring without shows, and the small outside cabins...

Thanks!

Hi i have this link if it interests you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv1mdXKPzkU

We are going on Neo Romantica this Thursday for 8 days, will be giving a review when i get back. I have had trouble finding out much. Have got a French review that gets translated by Google if you want it ask and i ill put the link on. From what i understand entertainment was fine, not a lot for children.We have got a outside cabin, from what i have seen it has a large bed, armchair, stool, coffee maker and flat screen television. Will let you know more when i get back.

Hi

We've just come back from an 8 day Med cruise on the Costa neoRomantica.

The ship is beautiful, exceeded our expectations.

We had an outside cabin on deck 4 for two of us. We found it very spacious.

Dining options are good.

We chose the 'dimmiquando' at Giardino Restaurant, which is termed the buffet restaurant. It is buffet style for breakfast and lunch, but waiter service in the evening. Same food as in the main restaurant but you're not restricted to the timing of first or second sitting.

Each day we booked the time we wanted to eat in the evening using the 'interactive totems', which you can also use to book excursions, port shuttle transfers etc.

We didn't have kids with us, but we saw the 'Squok Club' activities going on around the ship and the kids seemed to be having a great time.

Evening entertainment was mostly 'laid back' type music in different venues. There was a string quartet, a Latin band, an easy listening type Italian band, a great pianist called Paolo and a guitarist who plays from a few different genres.

I think there was some more lively stuff going on in one of the main lounges, but we didn't try it out as we prefer a quieter scene.

All the staff were great, really pleasant and professional.

Hope you have a great time.

We have just got back from a cruise around Spain. I have posted a brief review on cruise critic. It is so inconsisten! At times great at others poor. We had a samsara do not book one.. Especially on the 14level. Liked the ship design didn't miss the theatre. But very few on the ship (50 percent) and heavily discounted to USA, Netherlands and France from our discussions with customers. We consider Australian prices very high.

Archived