Sapphire Alaska Patters and Menus

notes4theheart

Hi everyone!

I'm seeing lots of reviews back from the Sapphire to Alaska and wondered if anyone would be nice enough to take the time to scan and post the patters from this cruise.

I've never been on Princess and I'm really interested to see how the will structure our days

Thanks!!

Jennifer

Hi everyone!

I'm seeing lots of reviews back from the Sapphire to Alaska and wondered if anyone would be nice enough to take the time to scan and post the patters from this cruise.

I've never been on Princess and I'm really interested to see how the will structure our days

Thanks!!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. I will try - there is so much to do--many options. I am writing a detailed review - hope to post in the next week.We had a great time on our first Princess cruise....the Sapphire is great! (Loved the Promenade large deck, 4 dining rooms, Alfredo's and IC....you will be Happy Happy Happy

John in NC

Hi everyone!

Jennifer

Here are the Patters for Sapphire Princess - Southbound - June 8-15th 2013

Sapphire Patters_Embark.pdf

Sapphire Patters_Day1 Hubbard.pdf

Sapphire Patters_Day2 GlacierBay.pdf

Sapphire Patters_Day3 Skagway.pdf

Thank you so much for posting. We set sail July 6.

I briefly looked through the patters, but I couldn't find which days were formal nights.

Could you please tell me which days were formal nights? Thanks!

I briefly looked through the patters, but I couldn't find which days were formal nights. Could you please tell me which days were formal nights? Thanks!

Just under the Princess Patter logo on each Patter is an indication of the dress code for dinner that night. For instance, "Tonight's Dress: Formal" on Sunday.

Just under the Princess Patter logo on each Patter is an indication of the dress code for dinner that night. For instance, "Tonight's Dress: Formal" on Sunday.

I knew it had to be somewhere - just couldn't figure it out. Thanks!

I briefly looked through the patters, but I couldn't find which days were formal nights.

Could you please tell me which days were formal nights? Thanks!

Hubbard glacier day and Juneau I believe....hope everyone has a wonderful trip and weather! Wish I could do again next month. You will enjoy the ship and crew.

John in NC

We are going to be on the Sapphire July 6. My husband and son are balking at taking a suit coat along for formal nights. Just wondering what you saw the men wearing on the formal nights.

Well I was surprised to see as many tuxedos as I did, but the majority...say 75 percent..wore ties or had a suit jacket. I myself wore a long sleeve, black pants with a tie the first formal....then a different long sleeve without a tie the second formal night. I did see them turn away folks twice these nights. Again I was fine without a jacket. On Caribbean cruises I do bring a jacket,but we were tight luggage wise on our first Alaskan cruise and I decided to leave the jacket at home.

Hope this helps...have a great time!

John in NC

Hello John- Thanks for the information you posted, I'll be sailing in September. Did you notice if they had Stella on tap and if not, what draft beer they had? I appreciate the info on formal night.

Hello John- Thanks for the information you posted, I'll be sailing in September. Did you notice if they had Stella on tap and if not, what draft beer they had? I appreciate the info on formal night.

Hi - I do believe they had Stella on tap (I am pretty sure, because I asked one day at one bar location, but decided to go for the Blue Moon in a bottle). They may have said that they had an Alaskan beer on tap though, but I for sure saw the Alaska beer in bottles.

Maybe someone else can verify?

Thanks

John in NC

Hi - I do believe they had Stella on tap (I am pretty sure, because I asked one day at one bar location, but decided to go for the Blue Moon in a bottle). They may have said that they had an Alaskan beer on tap though, but I for sure saw the Alaska beer in bottles.

Maybe someone else can verify?

On my cruises they've only had the Alaskan beers in bottles, usually Alaskan Amber and Alaskan Summer.

Last year my husband had a Stella during lunch on the first day (don't ask me why I remember these things!) and it was in a bottle. You can vaguely see the bottle right behind the glass in this photo:

165981_4273750639468_804336852_n.jpg

Archived