Maitred Help Please!

Hello and Thank you in advance for responses!!! We are cruising next Saturday on the Fascination. The past few cruises I have e-mailed my ship's Maitred and requested a table for 2 or 3 depending on who is going. We prefer it this way as it allows us to catch up and enjoy each others company. My question is Normally I use the e-mail for first 2 letters of ship name along with maitred at carnival dot com. example Carnival Valor would be vamaitred at carnivaldotcom. However when I used this for the Fascination not thinking I ended up e-mailing the Fantasy Maitred. He politely responded back to me and that is when I realized I was e-mailing the wrong ship. So can someone please advise as to the e-mail address for Fascination Maitred?

Thank you again!!!

Try this:

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstasy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

HO Holiday

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

EL Elation

PR Pride

BR Breeze

MC Magic

Thank you so much for your list......I just sent the request a little over an hour ago and already received a response letting me know I would be taken care of. Now I will say that they do not always respond but since I learned a few cruises back about the ability to do this I have been well taken care of. Thank you again and hopefully this info will assist any one else looking for the same.

How do you go about emailing the maitre d'? I'd love to do that as we have a very large group (did not all book together) & would like to inquire about arranging tables close together. We were going to wait until we boarded, but if there's a way to get this worked out in advance, that would be awesome! Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!

How do you go about emailing the maitre d'? I'd love to do that as we have a very large group (did not all book together) & would like to inquire about arranging tables close together. We were going to wait until we boarded, but if there's a way to get this worked out in advance, that would be awesome! Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!

The first thing would be to link your booking numbers. If you (or others) booked through TA's, then contact them and ask that all the booking #'s be linked to ensure you are dining together.

Once that is accomplished, contact the Maitre'd and ask if arrangements could be made for your tables to be located in the same section/area. The largest table I have seen is a 10 top.

Enjoy your cruise !

Even if you have contacted the MD by e-mail, I would suggest getting on ship by noon, checking on schedule where the MD would be-usually around 1 or 1:30 PM in a dining room. You can talk to them about your table and requests and confirm you got the table you want. Also, VERY important, get to the location 30 minutes before they say-we got there 30 minutes before and were first in line-got our table- and were on our way. Others on our roll call got there later and had to wait for a very long time, plus some were not able to get their special request, because they were so far back in the line, which got real long.

Hello and Thank you in advance for responses!!! We are cruising next Saturday on the Fascination. The past few cruises I have e-mailed my ship's Maitred and requested a table for 2 or 3 depending on who is going. We prefer it this way as it allows us to catch up and enjoy each others company. My question is Normally I use the e-mail for first 2 letters of ship name along with maitred at carnival dot com. example Carnival Valor would be vamaitred at carnivaldotcom. However when I used this for the Fascination not thinking I ended up e-mailing the Fantasy Maitred. He politely responded back to me and that is when I realized I was e-mailing the wrong ship. So can someone please advise as to the e-mail address for Fascination Maitred?

Thank you again!!!

How bout them Steelers. I am a Steeler fan born and bred and I bleed black and gold. Hope you have a great cruise.:)

• 2 months later...
The first thing would be to link your booking numbers. If you (or others) booked through TA's, then contact them and ask that all the booking #'s be linked to ensure you are dining together.

Once that is accomplished, contact the Maitre'd and ask if arrangements could be made for your tables to be located in the same section/area. The largest table I have seen is a 10 top.

Enjoy your cruise !

How would I go about linking our booking numbers if we booked directly with Carnival online??

How would I go about linking our booking numbers if we booked directly with Carnival online??

Just call their regular reservation number and give them both the booking numbers and they'll link them together. I do it all the time, takes 5 minutes.

Thank you again!!!

Do you generally have a designated dining time, or any time dining? We're traveling with DW's elderly father on our next cruise, and we're confirmed for any time dining, and they'll accommodate a request during any time dining, I'll email the Maitre'd.

Do you generally have a designated dining time, or any time dining? We're traveling with DW's elderly father on our next cruise, and we're confirmed for any time dining, and they'll accommodate a request during any time dining, I'll email the Maitre'd.

We usually do late seating.....It works better for us as we have tried anytime and didn't care for it.......but for others anytime seating will work better.....I think when you go into the dining room you can request to be seated with only your party or others if you like......formal night may be a little longer wait than others but you should be fine.

What the heck is a maitred?

Good question but....

Who in the world ever came up with the name maitre d' ?

Terrible. What is that? Some fancy French name?

If they wanted it spelled correctly, they should have made it much simpler.

Why not something like you need to contact the "smith d' " That I could handle.

Archived