Halloween

jenidallas

I don't doubt a few of the regular sailors here have been on board with Seabourn at Halloween. I located one Cruise review where it was mentioned that there was a Halloween party in The Club where entertainers dressed up but I saw nothing as to guests. On Sojourn this year it will be our 4th night (and end of our first port day). I'm wondering if I ought to at least toss a fun carnival mask in the bag that can be worn with my dress after dinner?

(And by all means, please cue up the fancy dress comments....)

We were on the Quest for Halloween in 2011. Only the crew (mainly the entertainment staff) were dressed in costume. They had a party in The Club that evening around 9:30. The entertainers sang and then everyone danced. If you enjoy wearing a costume for Halloween, go for it. Otherwise, you will not feel out of place without one.

• 3 months later...

Just to close the loop on this for anyone who might search for this topic next year... on Sojourn, the Rock the Boat party was Halloween themed (but held on November 1). This also coincided with the Dessert Extravaganza so it allowed for some adult "trick or treat"!

All of the entertainers were costumed as were many passengers. The Club was decorated and the CD had a "costume making" event the day before with lots of supplies to craft costumes. A lot of passengers dressed for the occasion - some brought full costumes while others wore masks or headpieces or the costumes they had crafted the day before.

I was glad I'd packed a couple things "just in case" as I would have regretted missing out. By and large, that's the only place we saw costumes but it was a lot of fun to still celebrate!