Paper-crafting Happy

Bo59rt

Its official!!!!! My wedding is in 29 days..... and I am FINISHED with all of my paper crafting!! This is a huge feat for me. It's been a long time coming and I am so happy I am finished. Now its time to share my labor of love (if my mom wasn't there to help this would have never been finished!) All of this was done using a silhouette portrait.

First was all of my invitation which were finished and sent out right after thanksgiving.... Everything including the envelopes were hand made and cut out! I covered all last names included in the invite. (there are no big balck blobs on my invites) One thing that sucked with this process is that my beach has been changed since the invitations went out!

89efde8b-5fec-4aa4-966c-695943f0b38a_zps6dd5372b.jpg

0a3bc23b-3abf-469b-a42b-45a8826fcdf2_zps116db514.jpg

ce39a5e9-3baa-43ac-8e08-c9738c9f076c_zpsdb028922.jpg

Then it was onto the place cards which were done in the last month.... I stole the idea off of an etsy seller... and came up with a lot more ideas.... I will post one of the six (darn photo limit in one post!). If you would like to see the others I will post those at request. I did butterflies, seahorses, crabs, hummingbirds, starfish, and marlins. They all hang off the glass.

IMAG0318_zpsbb43d7f0.jpg

And finally what was finished over the weekend.... fans for at the ceremony! They are very different as I wrote out a story of what was "going on" the morning of the wedding. This story introduced all the bridesmaids/groomsmen, family, wedding planner, ect. I didn't just want a list, this gives a little entertainment for guests while they wait for everything to start!

IMAG0309_zps096787c5.jpg

IMAG0310_zpsff406aa5.jpg

So finally I am finished paper crafting... at a time I was paper crafting happy, crazy I tell you! 60 invitations, 32 place cards, and 32 fans. I don't know why I ever thought "oh it should be easy!". I did get my moneys worth out of the silhouette cutter though!

Those all look awesome!

I love the fun DIY paper projects. I did boarding pass STD's, which were sent out in July. I am in the middle of working on my Passport invites. I am also designing and making my sister's wedding invites (her wedding is 8 weeks after mine). So, I will definitely have my fill of paper fun over the next few months.

Thanks everyone! The only people to see everything has been my mom, fiancée, and myself so its been a lot of work with no feedback. Can not wait to see what the guests think of them!