Osasis of the seas room 7330

Hi all. Just wondering if anybody has stayed in this room. I did the upgrade due to the kids sail free promo and got a family stateroom with balcony upgrade. It looks like there is a full length balcony based on the deck plans. Can anyone confirm this. Also looks like the rock wall is very close to my room. Do you guys think it will be a problem?

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi all. Just wondering if anybody has stayed in this room. I did the upgrade due to the kids sail free promo and got a family stateroom with balcony upgrade. It looks like there is a full length balcony based on the deck plans. Can anyone confirm this. Also looks like the rock wall is very close to my room. Do you guys think it will be a problem?

Balcony goes the length of the room, not the end, with the door on the side. but you probably knew that. Yes, all the way. There's a public balcony on the end-end aft of you. Rock wall is on the other side of the corridor, and nobody's really mentioned noise. Rock walls have pretty limited hours, anyway.

Balcony goes the length of the room, not the end, with the door on the side. but you probably knew that. Yes, all the way. There's a public balcony on the end-end aft of you. Rock wall is on the other side of the corridor, and nobody's really mentioned noise. Rock walls have pretty limited hours, anyway.

Thanks for the reply. Have you stayed in this room. Just wondering if it's a little bigger than a normal family stateroom since it is at the end of the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Stayed in deck 7 on allure and really like the location. You can quickly access some important spots without waiting for elevator: Central Park on 8, boardwalk on 6, promenade on 5 and 6, dining room a couple floors down.

I stayed near this room and loved the quick access down to the stairs to the boardwalk. Based on the pictures I found of the rear of the ship, the balcony is not quite the full length of the room, but closer to the length of a mini suite at 81 sq ft. The room size of 290 sq ft is the same as the other Family Balconies. Regardless - should be a great room!