Star Princess - electrical sockets

WeeCountyMan

Apologies if this information is located somewhere accessible - but can any of the usual resident experts hereabouts please advise what type of sockets are in cabins ?

The flat pin North American style I expect - but do they also have the standard Euro round pin variety ?

I need to bring the correct adaptor(s) obviously.

The bathroom has an outlet supposedly for shavers. It is 110-220 and accepts both plugs.

The desk is the only other practical outlet to use and it is 110 American style. Most chargers these days use any voltage but you may need an adapter.

The outlet in the bathroom does not accept 3 pin grounded U.S. style plugs, only the 2 pin style and I believe is is only rated for 20 VoltAmps. There are two 3 pin 120V outlets at the desk but they are so close together that often only one is usable. There is a spare 3 pin 120V outlet behind the TV. Princess has been installing larger TV screen sizes ant that outlet may or may not be available. The lights in the cabin are actually 240V. and the europlug outlet for one of them is under the bed.

Edited by IECalCruiser

Thanks.

Pity cruise ship designers couldn't come up with a standard universal socket - and offer specific adaptors for sale to suit the various international variations.

you mean something like this ?? ;)

Plug_Socket_zpsecot24xu.jpg

Edited by SwissDave