Riviera cabin 7060-7063 blocked view?

redshine

do these have a blocked view when the ship uses the tenders? I have seen some pictures from a distance and it looks like the equipment might block the view from the balcony as it is lowered into the water

do these have a blocked view when the ship uses the tenders? I have seen some pictures from a distance and it looks like the equipment might block the view from the balcony as it is lowered into the water

The lifeboats are located below and slightly outboard of those cabins.

173743.jpg

Even when the Boats are stowed, if you stand at their veranda rail and look directly down, you will see at least part of the orange roof of the lifeboats and then the sea.

The second photo below shows how the lifeboats are seen from a Deck 7 Ocean view cabin.

The verandas of 7060 and 7063, would extend about 6 feet further out toward the sea, or about three quarters over that orange roof.

The Lifeboat equipment, i.e. the davits, are quite unobtrusive, and would not block any view, even while extended, unless the lifeboat remained un-launched, and they are never left in that position for any length of time.

161441.jpg130706.jpg

Hope that this helped you to make a decision