HUGE RAVE FOR JOYCE PRINCE!! Just Back from St. Maarten

RocksNoSalt

Hi Everyone:

Just had to write my review of our time with Joyce. We had a 1/2 day tour with her in May and I knew then that I wanted to come back for a full day tour. Seeing Joyce again was like seeing an old friend. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is so knowledgeable about her island and about people in general. She is an extremely caring person and so much fun to be around.

The tour with Joyce was with just my husband and myself. We were very fortunate that Joyce devoted the whole day to us. We skipped some things that we previously did and threw in a few others. Joyce is extremely flexible. Whatever you want to do.....you can do it.

Since we were in St. Maarten on Wednesday I wanted to go back to Marigot for the outdoor flea market. This is a must see for me. So many vendors with all types of items. I bought some lovely jewelry for gifts. Across the street from the flea market and harbor is an upscale shopping area. If you need to use the restroom it will cost you $1.00 It is worth it just to check out the facilities. The nicest one I have ever seen. Beautiful glass sink bowls in a beautiful green sea color. At least this time, I didn't walk into the men's room like I did in May. lol Hey, I am telling you it was nice. lol

Joyce took us to Orient Beach. Joyce suggested that we check out Dawn Beach. We had lunch there and decided to go swimming. The beach was awesome. It wasn't crowded and the water was gorgeous. The sand like powder. Joyce introduced us to the sea grape. She pointed out the bush and let us sample the fruit.

We didn't see much of Philipsburg the previous visit so Joyce made sure we didn't miss it this time. We walked through the town. I mentioned the Belgium candy factory and she made a point of finding it for us.

We had such a nice time in St. Maarten and an especially nice time with Joyce. I would highly recommend her. No matter how many times I go to St. Maarten I will always try to see my friend Joyce.

Hi Tom,

You will have to contact Joyce directly for that. It will depend on what you want to do. She will respond to your request by email. I don't blame you about being cramped in a van. Since it was just the two of us, Joyce had a nice comfortable car for our tour.

Best Wishes!

Hi Tom,

You will have to contact Joyce directly for that. It will depend on what you want to do. She will respond to your request by email. I don't blame you about being cramped in a van. Since it was just the two of us, Joyce had a nice comfortable car for our tour.

Best Wishes!

I just spoke to her on the phone and she is booked on 11/3 but she said she has a friend also, and will check with her.

Thanks

Tom

Hi RocksNo Salt,

We've been to St Martin probably 20 times but have never had a good tour. Please let me know how to get in touch with Joyce. Also, there are 6 of us, will that work in her vehicle?

Thanks,,, Peggy

Hi Peggy,

Joyce has a web-site....http://www.joyceprince.com

Her email address is: joyol1771@yahoo.com

She has larger vehicles available. The first time we took 1/2 day tour and it was with a larger group. She had a nice size van for that.

Tell her that Debbi and Ken said hello.

Have a great trip!

I have never had a problem with accessing Joyce's site. To tell you what a caring person she is....she knows I am having back surgery and she just emailed me the other day to see how I was. She really is a caring individual. No matter what you do in St. Martin I am sure you will have a great time.

Have fun!

Archived