Help me choose

I have 2 with deposits- I LOVE The idea of the Havana cabanas. I love the lounge chairs and the hammock - I have 5202 which concerns me as it is the last one. Worried about what might be loud on the other side.

Do I keep 5202 as I love the patio/lanai concept?

Or do I go for 6470 - a Havana aft. View - balconies look ok but want to confirm they have the loungers like on the 5th deck.

My last choice is 6459 the Havana premium vista balcony. Looks like there are only 2 and are larger. Will we see more ocean that way, I'd like to see some of the pool area.

Also worried about noise. Do they use that area for dance parties til 2 am like on the lido deck??

Thanks all for any input. It's so hard to choose when not all the info is correct on their site.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have 2 with deposits- I LOVE The idea of the Havana cabanas. I love the lounge chairs and the hammock - I have 5202 which concerns me as it is the last one. Worried about what might be loud on the other side.

Do I keep 5202 as I love the patio/lanai concept?

Also worried about noise. Do they use that area for dance parties til 2 am like on the lido deck??

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are thinking of 5201 which butts up right to Plaza Bar... worried about noise as well

• 2 weeks later...

After being on the Vista I would have loved to have a Havana cabanas, the area is gorgeous. I did hear about the noise from the beautiful Havana Bar but since I wear ear plugs because of the bear I sleep with I don't know if this would be a problem for me, haha