https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/181082

Snorkeling in a beach in Havana

Nature experience

Hosted by Yaser

La Habana

4 hours total

Drinks, Equipment and Transportation

Offered in Spanish, English and French

He is funny, SO SMART, kind to a fault, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and sincerely wants YOU to have the best experience.

I met Yaser last year in Havana on a tour to Hemingway's house/ museum. After, he took me shopping at the flea market. I bought t-shirts and he held them in his backpack for me. Then he walked me to the cruise terminal so I'd be safe and wouldn't get lost. There was an old woman sitting asking for help. I had a LOT of coins and I handed my passport to Yaser (didn't even think about it) and upended my pouch to get all the coins out. A man approached me and Yaser stepped in front of me and yelled at the man and Yaser protected me! Then at the terminal, we said goodbye and as soon as I got off elevator, I remembered the shirts. Oh well, ALL MY fault. I forgot them. Yaser came back, stood and stood and talked and talked until FINALLY employee from ship came down and Yaser gave him my name and the shirts. !!! I got a note on my door that Guest Services had something for me in Lost & Found. They were my shirts! Yaser did NOT have to do any of that. I doubt many others would have.