My New Elation Photo Album

MeLuvDaSea

You RAWK!:cool:

You got some pictures of views that I've never seen before.

Also, LOVE the "old bathrobe belt trick", I think you've officially come up with an option for Cruise Critic packing as far as...

"If you forget your bungee cord, just use MeLuvDaSea's old bathrobe belt trick"! I'm going to quote that here from on now:D ! Ingenious.

I also love the picture and mention of the workout room (Spa Deck) above and that you didn't have any noise problems.

Because, this is a question that comes up multiple times on these boards for these Fantasy Class Verandah deck rooms.

I've never had a noise problem, but it's good to get an official agreement on that one.

So, thanks again.

CJW

Wow! Those pictures are fanstastic! Thanks, Don, for posting them. I know it must have been a lot of work but we appreciate them. :D Thanks again, and keep them coming!!!!

Well, hey.... no problem. Actually I was up until late last night, until after 10pm, scanning, cropping, posting, and commenting. I am glad someone, besides me and Curt took the time to comment. ;)

Sincerely,

Don (Who will now duck and run for cover.)

I enjoyed the Uxmal pictures. I wish we had taken that tour. My wife is nervous about spending much time in Mexico. She's kinda reactionary and is certain we will be kidnapped. I, on the otherhand, grew up in Texas and am very comfortable down there.

Maybe she will be more relaxed by the time we take our QM2 Carribbean cruise. I'm sure that's not how you spell that.... anyway. I will check out the Elation pics at home. Thanks for the link.

Thanks Kate. This is the whole picture. It is from the anniversary card my wife got me this year. It says sumthin about 'communication' -I forgot exactly what. As for the pictures of the cruise, I made a lot of very good videos, with tons of footage of the ship.

Us.jpg

I have boiled them all down to one CD worth so if anyone wants a copy I will send for free!! I am not trying to make anything off it; just want to share my experiences.

To 4yanx: Should you happen to read this, I loved your Elation photos. I will shut up about mine now. Yours are so good, had I seen them earlier I would have skipped the cruise entirely for feeling as if I had already been. Also, you review was fair and balanced. I laughed out loud at your description of Big Sexy as a talentless gomer. Exactly! Also, I believe he is the one they would send after you, should you default on your sail and sign balance.

I am sad that Carnival treated you so shabbily. I have never had a problem like that, where they were that consistently rude and indifferent. I hope it changes for the better, rather than becoming the rule.

Sincerely,

Don

Archived