Tea Time on the Pride (Pictures)

Wennfred

WELCOME home Fred, looks as though you had a great time, sorry to hear about the gals getting sick....so how bad are the withdrawls? Anyway, thanks for the pics, making me even more excited, didn't think that was possible, teen days for me starting tomorrow...then the count down really begins...

Thanks everyone, these events are No Smoking events. There were lots of people on the day I went.

As for withdrawls, there are none, as long as there is another cruise booked life is good :D

Go to Tea Time at least once. On this day we only stayed for 30 mintues because at 3:30pm was the Galley Tour. I will be posting those pictures soon.

Fred

Thanks WENN!!

It looks lovely and I think I might just have to join in myself...well as long as there arent 50 smokers in there!

Thanks! I too have enjoyed your posts this past week! Did you have a good time! What were your highlights?

We ship out SUNDAY! YAHOOO!

P,S. HOW WAS THE WEATHER??? Thanks!:D

Thanks WENN!!

It looks lovely and I think I might just have to join in myself...well as long as there arent 50 smokers in there!

Thanks! I too have enjoyed your posts this past week! Did you have a good time! What were your highlights?

What not to miss, Go to the Grille on Lido that serves up the Burgers and ask for 2 Minute Steaks with no Bread, then put grille onions and mushrooms on it. Thats a Great Lunch !!!

Also, do not miss Lunch in the Dining room on Tuesday, they have a nice size slab of Ribs and great tasting Fish and Chips, try both.

Fred

Thanks WENN!!

What not to miss, Go to the Grille on Lido that serves up the Burgers and ask for 2 Minute Steaks with no Bread, then put grille onions and mushrooms on it. Thats a Great Lunch !!!

Also, do not miss Lunch in the Dining room on Tuesday, they have a nice size slab of Ribs and great tasting Fish and Chips, try both.

The weather was great, The hottest and most humid was in P.V.

Fred

I was just on the Paradise a few weeks ago and to the poster that said it doesn't look anything like what they do, it's identical. The only thing different is the furniture and paintings. The tea selection, pastries and even the delicious cucumber sandwices were the same.

I went to this event for the first time on the Paradise and even the little table setting was the same. I loved the white glove service, the overall elegance and what was most surprising was that very few people came, with the exception of Asians. Everybody dressed casually, what you wore around the ship, though of course no bathing suits and I didn't see anybody in shorts. Capris and just very casual everyday wear on the ship. If you've never gone, don't miss it, I won't on future sailings. It was one of the things I enjoyed most on the ship.

Archived