cruiseclubofamerica.com?

kendon

i have used cruiseclub of america. VERY important. ask if they give you any reductions in price UP til sailing.

I got excellant service. Communication is always great. Documents were in hand way before everyone else. They do have some great President Club prices for cruises.

This is the second cruise that I have booked with them...I am really impressed so far...now, the truth will come out if my agent gets me an upgrade!!! However, the service up until now has been wonderful! I was with cruise.com (same agent)for about 6 years and I think it was time for my agent and I to take different roads...

This is the second cruise that I have booked with them...I am really impressed so far...now, the truth will come out if my agent gets me an upgrade!!! However, the service up until now has been wonderful! I was with cruise.com (same agent)for about 6 years and I think it was time for my agent and I to take different roads...

I've used this agency for three cruises; their price beat all other agencies

both online and off. The 1st agent I dealt with had a lot to learn about service, but the woman I work with now - Leslie - is wonderful. Great price,

efficient, easy to work with. And yes, their president's cruises are fabulous;

low prices and lots of extras.

Next cruise: Brilliance of the Seas, 1-05

Hi Kendon,

I booked two cruises with that agency and both were exactly what they advertised. The last cruise that we went on (Panama transit on Millennium) was their "President's cruise" and the owners ( Bill, president of the agency and his wife, Leslie) were on board as well. There were on board 142 'guests' who booked their cruise through Cruise Club of America. The 'president' had a nice party for all of his clients (there was plenty of drinking going on, so it must have cost him plenty). The owners are very nice people and they were available during the cruise to help with anything that needed help.

Their price for the cruise, including air was very good.

They charge nonrefundable 35dol. p/p for any booking and the price of the cruise supposedly is the wholesale price ( I do not know if it really is).

Wes

We've booked a 9/28/04 cruise with them. Leslie has been most helpful. So far, so good. When we decided to add a post-cruise night she made all the arrangements. No extra charge.

Archived