Roll Call Carnival Freedom 8-29-07

kcantrell

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there...thanks for sending the link to this thread. I think we will be looking for a couple of excursions, most likely one in Turkey and one other the rest exploring on our own. I have never been the excursion type, usually rent a car and explore on our own. Us

Trapper 31 from DC

Shane 32 from FL

Been together for over a year and loooking forward to this cruise:-):)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Less than 2 months until we sail away. Surely there are more than 2 couoples that are family going on this cruise. Post a note and let us know.

I am trying to get military hops both ways over there, $50 approx compared to $1400 commercial, taking a chance but leaving a wk early to give me some lee way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys...my partner and I will be on this cruise with our 2 lesbian friends and a sister and brother-in-law, so we'll have a mixed group of 2 gay guys, 2 lesbians, and 2 straights. We are leaving New Orleans on Saturday to have a few pre-cruise days in Rome. Expecting to have a GREAT time! We've heard great things about this itinerary......:)

Welcome Guys,

I tried to answer you while on the Monarch, we were on a practice cruise this weekend (3 day to Ensanada)8-) Mush have screwed up on the ships computer and it didn't get sent. Glad to have you joining us. On the other board for the freedom, the St. one, we are all meeting at the Pizzaria the afternoon we leave.

My partner is leaving on the 24th and gets to Rome on the 25th. Like I said, I'm trying to catch a military hop from Norfolk, Va to Naples.

We are staying at a gay friendly hotel in Rome, The Aphrodite, and its right next to the main train Termini.

Look forward to meeting all of you.:cool:

Don't think muster will be until after 6 since that is cut off time for boarding so we should be all set for 5:30......T

I keep forgetting we sail late, used to sailing @5. SO that should work out great, Tom & I will see you there. We will be the ones with the Mardi gras beads, the Straight boards group is meeting there also sometime that PM. will have to ck and see what time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey gang, the time is getting close, got to start thinking about packing! Will be leaving Phx. on the 20th to Norfolk, then trying to catch a military hope to Italy, wish me luck! Might have to go through Spain or Sicily, but the price is right.

Look forward to meeting you all on the 29th.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Am leaving Mon on my way to Rome, Tom and I are planning 3 days in Rome prior to cruise. I am leaving for Norfolk, Va. trying to get a military hop to Naples. Cost would be about $20 as compared to $1000.:D

Look forward to meeting all of you on board.

Archived