June 16th Liberty capers posted

Do you have the 6 day menus? Would like to know what the offerings are for each nite to prepare DS who promises to try new stuff.

I know the 8 day is available, but can't get clear answer on how it works. Do we only get days 1-6 on 6 day or does it rotate.

Sorry I don't have the menus. We didn't do the 2nd formal since we didn't get back on the ship until after 6pm and our dinner was at 6:15pm.

Sushi bar and buffet was just fine for us that night.

The other nights we just checked on the TV every day to see what was on the menu for that evening.

Bill

Do you have the 6 day menus? Would like to know what the offerings are for each nite to prepare DS who promises to try new stuff.

I know the 8 day is available, but can't get clear answer on how it works. Do we only get days 1-6 on 6 day or does it rotate.

the 6 day menu is posted here-

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=340472&highlight=carnival+menus

you jsut have to take those and compare it with the 8 day ones that have been recently posted.

On a 6 day menu we get 6 dinners. on an 8 day cruise they get a 7 day menu.

Usually the 8 day menu will be adding Saturday dinner to our 6 day menu as their day one menu.

Bill; Thaks for the Capers-

seems you had James Smith as a cruise director who is a temp- how much of that stuff is his and how much do you think will change when the reg guy comes back.

S.S. Oceanlover: Thanks so much for posting these. I am looking for as much info as possible for our July 08 trip on the Liberty.

Looking at your countdown: I think we're going to be cruising together this fall--are you on the 9/6 Wonder also??

S.S. Oceanlover: Thanks so much for posting these. I am looking for as much info as possible for our July 08 trip on the Liberty.

Looking at your countdown: I think we're going to be cruising together this fall--are you on the 9/6 Wonder also??

Unfortunately we are on the Magic that leaves September 8th.

Have a great cruise! We did the Wonder last August and loved it!:)

Bill

Unfortunately we are on the Magic that leaves September 8th.

Have a great cruise! We did the Wonder last August and loved it!:)

Bill

Have a great trip. Wish we were doing a 7 nighter with you rather than trying to get our Disney fix with a short 3 nighter!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I just read the capers for this cruise, even though it was from last year, I just love it. I was on the Liberty with the same itinery in May of 07 for my first cruise and reading it brought back the great memories.

I'm finally going on my 2nd cruise and can't wait! Thanks for helping me re-live my first cruise!

• 6 months later...

Can anyone tell me if there are friends of Bill W meetings on the Liberty?

Someone in our party asked, and after checking the latest capers, I did not see it listed. Now, he is a bit concerned. We are doing the 11-25 Panama sailing, if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any info that you have.

Can anyone tell me if there are friends of Bill W meetings on the Liberty?

Someone in our party asked, and after checking the latest capers, I did not see it listed. Now, he is a bit concerned. We are doing the 11-25 Panama sailing, if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any info that you have.

Friends of Bill W are head every sailing. (at least a few times a week too)

CAnt imagine NOT seeing it listed-- there is no big advertisment for it but it is listed where the activities are listed.

You can go to the pursers desk on the first day and get the listing for each day and time it will be held for the entire week

Archived