Hump Balcony on Freedom class

If you look at the deck plans, it's the part that bows out mid ship. Great to be near the stairs and elevators. The center of the hump is wonderful, you can see so much of the ship, not to mention the ocean! If you go to webshots and search for hump cabins, I think you'll find a lot of pictures...hope that helps!:)

I am on the Freedom of the Seas on 02/01/09 and my cabin is it the center of the hump.

As others have commented it is a "primo" spot hard to come by so when you do get it consider yourself lucky:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

We had D1 humps on the Jewel and loved them. We liked that they are kind of separated by a wall across the hall and there's not much foot traffic going through there. We have hump cabins booked for the Liberty. Is the layout similar where you have a wall separating you without much foot traffic, yet you can walk around to the side and look down into the Centrum or Promenade?

Is the layout similar where you have a wall separating you without much foot traffic, yet you can walk around to the side and look down into the Centrum or Promenade?

Yes, Scott, Liberty has a similar layout. Only foot traffic was those other passengers with cabins near ours for the most part. We did get a few kids ringing our door bell though lol.

We just returned home from our first Liberty of the Seas cruise. We were is cabin 9642 (D1 center hump). The cabin was perfect, the balcony was great and the location can't be beat.

Our balcony had 2 chairs, a small table and 1 lounger.....plenty of room. We didn't hear any noise from the elevator. This is the only picture I took of the cabin....

100_0247.jpg?t=1210879490

Erin

• 1 month later...
We just returned home from our first Liberty of the Seas cruise. We were is cabin 9642 (D1 center hump). The cabin was perfect, the balcony was great and the location can't be beat.

Our balcony had 2 chairs, a small table and 1 lounger.....plenty of room. We didn't hear any noise from the elevator. This is the only picture I took of the cabin....

Erin

Thanks for the photo Erin, we're in 9642 but on Freedom.

Archived