NCL Sun Cabin 0326 - Any Comments?

BlairP

Have a great deal on this cabin for Vancouver to Alaska in May'09 and like it because it is close to elevators (I have MS and problems walking). My wife is concerned because it backs onto the aft elevator bank at one end of the cabin.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Or on the ship?

Thanks in advance,

Blair

I haven't been on this ship, but since you don't have any replies I'll put my two cent's worth in. I've never had a cabin near an elevator, but everybody here swears that you never hear them. I can't guarantee that, but that's what everybody says.

However, looking at the deck plans, I do see something that would for sure cause me to not book this cabin. The deck above it, the Pool deck, has a bunch of bars, restaurants, eateries. The cabin you're considering is directly below a big white space on the deckplan. A big white space on a deck plan near restaurants and such could very likely be the kitchen for those restaurants and such. You do not want to be below a kitchen. Trust me on that - as one who has had a cabin below a kitchen and still winces at the remembrance.

Maybe somebody else knows what that space above your proposed cabin is and can post here with some info.

In any case, best of luck on this.

Thanks for the comment. Have cruised a few times before but have almost always been down in the "basement" so didn't give that much thought. Could be why it was such a good deal. I can still get the same price (same category) for other cabins so will talk with my travel agent to see what she can come up with.

Thanks again!

Archived