Water Packages

I will be going on the Oasis in 9/23/10 and can't wait. I saw that they have water packages. Does anyone know how that work and how much for the Oasis? I thought I read somewhere that we are allow to bring water on? I may be wrong about bring water on the ship.

Thank you for your input.

We have never had problems bringing water or soda aboard, and I don't see that changing...yet. From what I have seen lately regarding cutbacks, I DO think it is just a matter of time before they don't permit us to bring water or soda.

We are going 5/8/10 and the water package is showing online for us to add it on to the reservation. The packages are by bottle quantity...

8 bottles 28.45USD

12 bottles 40.30USD

16 bottles 50.55USD

24 bottles 71.10USD

They are also offering juice packages now!

We are going 5/8/10 and the water package is showing online for us to add it on to the reservation. The packages are by bottle quantity...

8 bottles 28.45USD

12 bottles 40.30USD

16 bottles 50.55USD

24 bottles 71.10USD

They are also offering juice packages now!

Are these gallon bottles? That seems a tad pricey to me, even given prices for other beverages on board.

I could get 140 regular size bottles of spring water (not Evian) for $28. :D

Are they freakin crazy? I can buy 24 bottles of water for $3.99 at my local supermarket. Wow, are people really that crazy to buy water for that price? I hope, there is some sorta supermarket near the port, I'll pick water up before I buy water at that price!!

I agree with you...WAY too expensive for simple water! There is a Walgreens on 17th just minutes from the cruiseport. We'll be picking up water and soda there...

I think the bottles are about 1 liter each. I think onboard they are normally about $4, so no savings there, just paying for a bunch at once. They usually sell them at the gangway and in the room fridge's, you can get them at the bars too. Definitely worth it to get some before getting on the ship!

We did buy a case of the Evian water when we got onboard. Yes it was expensive. However with 3 of us and 3 excursions we wanted to take water along with us. If we can carry a case onboard next time, we will bring our own. I drank the last bottle on our way home from the cruise. I still have the empty plastic bottle I guess to remind me to bring my own water next time.

Archived