First Email From Carnival

Moxie75

I booked last week and they said they sent an email but not sure if its about the wedding or the cruise.. What is the first email about the wedding they send? I know that is a stupid question just want to make sure I'm getting what I need to get done done you know..

I booked last week and they said they sent an email but not sure if its about the wedding or the cruise.. What is the first email about the wedding they send? I know that is a stupid question just want to make sure I'm getting what I need to get done done you know..

What information is included in the email?

I received two emails within 24 hours of booking my wedding. The first one was from the Wedding License Coordinator. It included the Pre-app worksheet for the License. The second was from the Wedding Coordinator. It had 14 files on it, each talking about different aspects of the wedding (photography, wedding ceremony outline, cake choices, guest list, etc.)

If you haven't gotten it, call them and tell them. Hope this helps.

Archived