No C penthouse on Regent website

liindajean

Just looking up our feb 19 Navigator cruise..there are no C penthouse suites listed any longer (they were there yesterday..:confused:). Also lots of changes from closed to guaranteed.

Just an observation..

Without sounding like I am bashing Regent (I'm really not).. . . . they have absolutely no clue what they are doing right now. A friend called Regent today because she was concerned that the suite category she wanted to book for next June was not available. The agent at Regent told her "all our cruises are sold out".

The C penthouse will suddenly return and the availability will change as well. Our cruise (departs Monday) shows everything waitlisted. It's been that way for weeks. However, we were asked if we wanted to upgrade two weeks ago. And, today we learned that they are oversold.

I feel badly for Regent. Their computer has been messed up all of 2009. No matter how good their customer service reps. are, they can't give accurate information when their computer is this messed up.

Note: We were on the Navigator last February -- around the 19th -- it was a wonderful cruise!

Navigator doesn't have Cat C penthouse suites, nor does Voyager. Only one with Cat C is Mariner.

Of course, you're correct about that. However, when Regent added butler service to Category C in 2009, I've heard it referred to as penthouse suites. As you know, on the Navigator, there is no difference is size between Deluxe and Penthouse Suites.

Exactly travelcat, they were referred to as C penthouse. And, as I said, they are not longer referred to as such, at least not on the website as of today, the first of sept/9:39 AM/with the moon in waxing gibbous/92% of full/at lat/longitude 26n07,80w09..

Exactly travelcat, they were referred to as C penthouse. And, as I said, they are not longer referred to as such, at least not on the website as of today, the first of sept/9:39 AM/with the moon in waxing gibbous/92% of full/at lat/longitude 26n07,80w09..

:D:Dlove your specificity!

Archived