Flat rate limo info

I have gotten rates from several limo services for airport to downtown hotel. They are in the $90-$100 range.

I have read several posts here and see referrals for "flat rate limo" for $39 plus tax and gratuity. I read also that you don't book ahead. Where can I find these limos at the airport? We are coming in on Alaska Air from Portland, Oregon. Can anyone tell me how this works.

Not sure if you are talking about Vancouver, BC; but if you are, High End Limo has a contract with YVR to provide limo service from the curb at YVR to the downtown area for $39 + 5% tax. This is a walk up rate from the curb....if you make a reservation than the price goes up. You don't need a reservation there are lots of limos at the curb.

I have gotten rates from several limo services for airport to downtown hotel. They are in the $90-$100 range.

I have read several posts here and see referrals for "flat rate limo" for $39 plus tax and gratuity. I read also that you don't book ahead. Where can I find these limos at the airport? We are coming in on Alaska Air from Portland, Oregon. Can anyone tell me how this works.

They're just outside the exit of the international area (slight turn to the right when you exit -- there's a big sign).

This thread has a link to a photo series of taking the subway (airport to downtown $3.75), but near the beginning of the pictures there's a photo of the limo area photo #8

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1044929

I would like to add that the Limo's are Usually there I have passed through on several occasions when the "Starter" has been lonely and without limo'. and his green flag was limp.

So although most of the time they are lined up depending on incoming flights they can be busy elsewhere.

They're just outside the exit of the international area (slight turn to the right when you exit -- there's a big sign).

This thread has a link to a photo series of taking the subway (airport to downtown $3.75), but near the beginning of the pictures there's a photo of the limo area photo #8

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1044929

Love your photos. What a project. Now we are thinking about taking the new Skytrain. We are staying at the Pan Pacific. We each have a large rolling bag and a carryon. Is there a section on the train for bags. Or do you have to set them next to you. Which could be a real problem if the train is crowded.

Love your photos. What a project. Now we are thinking about taking the new Skytrain. We are staying at the Pan Pacific. We each have a large rolling bag and a carryon. Is there a section on the train for bags. Or do you have to set them next to you. Which could be a real problem if the train is crowded.

The cars were designed with lots of room for luggage under the seats and beside you....you won't have a problem in the least.

Not a problem. If you look at the photos, you'll seethere are large areas w/o seats where you can place your bags. The only time of day I wouldn't recommend it, is during the morning rush into town.

Archived