Costa Mediterrania: Does it have self-serve Laundry Facilities??

MMsteffey

We are cruising on the Costa Med... in February 2005 With two children. We've been on multiple cruises with them and prefer to pack light and do laundry on board in coin operated machines. Are there any of these laundry rooms on the Costa Med... and if so, do the machines take Euros or Quarters?

Thank you very much --

We are cruising on the Costa Med... in February 2005 With two children. We've been on multiple cruises with them and prefer to pack light and do laundry on board in coin operated machines. Are there any of these laundry rooms on the Costa Med... and if so, do the machines take Euros or Quarters?

Thank you very much --

from what i understand, there are no self coin operated machines but you can send your laundry out to be done at a price, of course :)

True.. No self service laundry facilities!

(Unless you have an oceanview cabin and hang your cloth in the ocean, just make sure you mix the water and laundry detergent 4:1)

LOL... Couldn't help a smar remark! ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And Happy Cruising!

Thank you very much --

Hi--We just got back from the xmas cruise on the Carnival Glory. We will be going on the Costa Med. Feb. 20. When are you sailing???

Lori

from what i understand, there are no self coin operated machines but you can send your laundry out to be done at a price, of course :)

Do not bring an iron, it will be removed from your cabin, it all about fire prevention. Wrinkle-free spray works quite well, does nothing for my face but helps when unpacking all those clothes.

We did back to back in December on Atlantica. 2 adults 2 kids. I took a small bottle of liquid to wash. Utilised the balcony chairs to dry the clothes and I took my iron and used it - our butler never said no. Maybe we were lucky !!

Thank you very much --

Hi! How old are your children? Ours: Boys: 17, 14, & 12. The other family traveling with us: girls: 12 & 9

Archived