black watch 11th dec 2009 anyone booked

seabourndt

hi rob

yes we had been toying with this for a couple of weeks . Tried to book through f.o and was told it,s a stop cruise as the route may change and they are not taking any more bookings for a few days till its sorted out. They still have cabins available , tried several t.a,s but nobody can book anything.

Up the wolves

steve and hilary

how was your fiords cruise, looking for next year , did you do flam , ?

Yes i guess stop cruise means stop taking bookings, but as you have cabins still left , why ?.

What cabin have you got on the black watch

We were looking at the junior suites as they seem cheap if any are left.

F.o sent us a hamper wine and champers and 300.00 discount from the translantic.

Hi Steve & Hilary, we did not do the Fjords, due to my operation and did not know if I would get over it in time, which i did not. So we decided to move the booking to this Christmas Market one.

We have not got a confirmed cabin, just one guaranteed at a certain level (or above) and wait closer to the time before we know the cabin number, hopefully we will be OK!

We have done the fjords twice before, and they were great - very relaxing, literally watching the world go by

Have to let us know how you get on booking this cruise, if you do

Cheers Steve & Jan

well i wondered what the change was going tio be. i really wanted to go to copenhagen. hopefully to see someone i saw there last time. we were supposed to be going onboatrd the black watch in copenhagen on a visit! glad i am doing the balmoral now

dave

We are now coming off the Black Watch and on to the Barmoral.

Changed from 8 days to 5 days, offered about 1/3 of the money back and £50 or so spending, but did not want the 5 days, we wanted longer, and also 2 places we wanted to see were taken off, and all you got for 5 days were places we had been to before

Archived