Carnival in room Babysitting

Does anyone know if Carnival offers in room baby sitting similar to what is offered on RCL? I know camp carnival offers group babysitting, but we would prefer in room so the kids will actually go to sleep.

Thx

They do not have in-cabin babysitting. Here are the guidelines:

Camp Carnival is unable to accept children UNDER the age of 2 during activity times. THERE ARE NO AGE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. We do not offer in cabin babysitting. We do offer babysitting services for Under 2's each evening from 10:00 pm - 3:00 am. All babysitting services for Under 2's are charged at the babysitting price of $6.00 an hour. Check onboard for specific ship details.

Thats too bad. Both of our kids are over the age of 2, but i would prefer they were in their own room late at night.

Do you know if it is possible for them to actually sleep in the kids club or is it just play time until we pick them up? That will curb how long we leave them there at night.

Thx

That depends on what age your kids are.... there are a lot of posts in the Carnival forum about the kids clubs for various ships.

From what I read in preparing for our cruise with our 2 year old twins, they generally wind the kids down in this category, putting in a movie and having the kids gather with mats, pillows and darkening the room a bit and they watch the show... but in the group a bit older that isnt always the case (6+)... there are also nights where there are a pajama parties etc. which are a lot more lively.

I would suggest checking out capers from past itineraries for your cruise to get a better idea of what will be happening.

:O)

Archived