Carnival Labor Day SALE (9/3-9/8)

falkcor

i was just checking prices and such on my pride 9/20 cruise and happened across the fact that they'll be having a labor day sale, which seems to have started today.

here's a look at how the prices for this sale stack up against other rates offered for my cruise:

labor-day-sale.jpg

they're not all the best, but the OV on this sailing is a decent deal comparatively...

they appear to book as specific categories where you can select your cabin. balconies were booking as 8C's, oceanviews as 6A's, and interiors as 4E's so upgrades are being applied.

nothing on the website and i didn't get an e-mail so thought i'd post for anyone looking to book this weekend. the sale expires on 9/8/09.

hope this works out for someone :D

I saw this sale being offered on my cruise too (January / Pride) when I was doing my daily price check in hopes of an ES OBC but my cruise sails in 2010.

The details of the Labor Day sale say the prices are good for cruises through 12/2009 so that is a bit confusing but if you want a decent price for a January cruise, now is your chance! :D

Obviously it is only on certain sailings because there is no sale for NOLA or Galveston. I am floored at the number of discounts I see: pg, sr rate, buy one-get one, Labor Day......wow! Galveston never offers those!

Yep...part of the tragedy with a limited sailings port...~sigh~ and one of the reasons I usually sail out of FL, if I can help it...even though Galveston is so much more convenient! Angel_anim.gif

Too bad these are for 2009 sailings. I do like the Buy Get promotion. I saw one for Dream. Do they have these sales for every holiday?

i wouldn't say every holiday, but frequently... the last holiday sale was the fourth of july sale...

Its out there for my Dream sailing but no better than my resident or past guest rate

i find that to be true of a lot of their sales :rolleyes:

one thing that may work out for some people, though, is that you can select your room, and at least what i saw, came with upgrades.

past guest rates often do too, but resident rates i've seen tend to book as guarantees...

Archived