Butler and concierge on Star

RCDR

For the AB suites the buttler was a guy named Putu in May when we went on the star. The concierge has changed since then so I do not know who is currently on the ship.

Did he do a good job? I am asking because we had an awful one last Aug on the Jewel...

Thanks,

We had Putu in Early July, but he said he was leaving a week later. I think Simone will be there until November.

Thanks everyone!

I have heard great things about Simone, lets hope the butler will be a good one!

Simone is fantastic and Puttu is better than average but you will need to tell him your specific wants . He does not offer to many suggestions if your new to the suite life ;)

Enjoy

Thanks for the tip, this is exactly the information that is useful. Since its only 7 days, u don't have time to see how things goes! :eek:

Simone Weigel is the best! Naturally, since she was trained by Ruthie Haggar, and they are still close friends. We were just off the Star from a B2B a week ago tomorrow. Our butler was Dilip and he was simply one of the best butlers we've ever had. He made VERY few mistakes and he never made them more than once. Dilip was a real pleasure and always welcome!

Simone will be leaving the Star to get married, but I do believe she'll still be on board for the Oct 17 cruise.

We have had good Concierges, but Simone is above and beyond the rest, in our opinion.

Thanks for the note. We really appreciate the heads up as these two people can make or break the cruise.....:)

Simone Weigel is the best! Naturally, since she was trained by Ruthie Haggar, and they are still close friends. We were just off the Star from a B2B a week ago tomorrow. Our butler was Dilip and he was simply one of the best butlers we've ever had. He made VERY few mistakes and he never made them more than once. Dilip was a real pleasure and always welcome!

Simone will be leaving the Star to get married, but I do believe she'll still be on board for the Oct 17 cruise.

Great info;)

Greatly appreciated.....i am getting excited now knowing we will potentially have these two great people helping us!

Archived