Carriage Tour?

Link0723

I've read on a travel map about a 45 minute carriage city tour for $25pp. Has anyone done this or know anything about it? Times of departure? How many can go on one tour? (We have a group of 8 adults).

Also, we are arriving on 1/5 on Fascination. I see where it was scheduled to dock at Punta Langosta this week. How likely is it that we will be there next week? Is this very close to the downtown area?

Sorry for so many questions - but thank you in advance!

The carriage rides are about $25 for about 45 minutes, for the carrriage, not per person. Each carriage holds 4 passengers. It's a lovely way to see Cozumel.

Since the Fascination was at Punta Langosta this week it is very likely to be there again next week. Yes, this is the pier closest to downtown, within easy walking distance to about a billion stores.

Welcome, in advance, to Cozumel!

Actually, the Fascination docked at Puerta Maya this past week. The assistant shore ex manager is a very good friend of mine. I will be waiting for her on the dock when they come on Wednesday. They usually dock there but have docked at the other two and have also tendered twice over the past 2 1/2 months. If you do pull into Puerta Maya, I think you will have to travel downtown to catch the carriages. The carriages usually hang out in front of Viva Mexico downtown and sometimes next to Punta Langosta. I have not seen them parked anyplace else but they might.

Wow, I am tired...I totally forgot about them hanging out across from TMM. In case you are hungry before you go for your carriage ride, try the friend shrimp tortas (sandwiches) or tacos from the blue pickup truck right by the carriages. They are fabulous and cost 30 pesos or about $2.60! Just great!!

Archived