Rum Runners?

swscruiser

rum runners are the best...we carried one on in our backpack and one in our pocket right on to the ship during embarkation....and had our luggage filled with them too.

we've never had a problem! we own two Rum Runner cruise kits. great service from the site...you can order tonight and in 2 days have your RR's too. they are super fast at shipping out!

NCL x-rays ALL luggage. They know what a plastic or glass bottle of alcohol looks like on an x-ray. They will put your suitcase in a 'naughty' room and send you a note to come get it. Then you must take your booze out and give it to them. You get it back at end of the cruise.(Been there, had that done!)

Just got rum runners and had no problem taking them on board. They are actually plastic bags, like a zip lock but with a nozzle molded in. Two 32oz. run runners held 1.75 litres of gin with space recomended. Insructions come on taking on a cruise or airplane!

I don't use the 32oz RR's. I use the 8's and 16's. Never had a problem with them although I do Zip-Loc bag them.

That company's service is amazing! They must be above a post office! I've ordered Rum Runners for gifts and had them so fast.

To say the least, they pay for themselves in one trip. They are handy in hotels as well.

Archived