What has been your best Princess cruise and why?

choochella

Every one has been wonderful, BUT .................

The cruise last November on the Tahitian Princess r/t Papeete and French Polynesia topped them all, at least so far.

French Polynesia is off the beaten path, simply beautiful, not nearly as "touristy" as the Caribbean and, to me, the best place I have been on a cruise.

Additionally, the small ship experience on the Tahitian was delightful. It's very different being on a ship with only 670 passengers, and having everything within a couple of minutes walk away. Many passengers were European, and meeting and chatting with them enhanced the cruise. We had a great roll call group, which added a lot of fun to the cruise.

I totally agree! - 10 Days on the Tahitian was by far our best cruise. We love the smaller ships and this one is awesome. We had the chance to meet many people from other countries and we saw them over and over during the cruise. The scenery was incredible. Snorkeling unbeatable. Friendly and un-pretentious people.

I would recommend this cruise to anyone... We want to go again!

Cruise on!

Demented -:cool:

All of our cruises have been to the Caribbean, so I have nothing else to compare to. My favourite cruise did not have to do with the ports or itinerary. It had the best entertainment, in the form of the band Wavelength! It was on the Star Princess a few years ago. They made the cruise for us.

My other favourite is of course, our first cruise for our honeymoon:D:D For us its not where you go really, just the whole cruise experience and spending time with your sweetie:o;)!

My favorite was a cruise we did in 1999 on the old Regal Princess (still one of my all time favorite Princess ships) from Tahiti to Hawaii. It was an 11 or 12 day.

It was my first time to the South Pacific and Hawaii so that made it special. We met and hung out with a great group of people and just really had a great time

Jim

Archived