What is that thing on all the beds??

kellbellscruise

I told a friend of mine, who at the time was a first time cruiser that these mats were used to protect the mattress on the bed during rough seas. I told him that at night when he went to bed he would have to place the mat under him in case of bed wetting. Explained to him that while sleeping, the rolling and rocking of the boat sometimes causes the bladder to let lose control and it was mandatory to use these. It worked for 2 nights until he asked the room stewart if he could place it under the sheet instead of sleeping directly on it because it was so uncomfortable!! I thought I was gonna fall over the balcony laughing!! I don`t know what was better. The look of confusion on the stewarts face or the look on my friends face realizing he had just been duped!!:D

1lach1.gif

I told a friend of mine, who at the time was a first time cruiser that these mats were used to protect the mattress on the bed during rough seas. I told him that at night when he went to bed he would have to place the mat under him in case of bed wetting. Explained to him that while sleeping, the rolling and rocking of the boat sometimes causes the bladder to let lose control and it was mandatory to use these. It worked for 2 nights until he asked the room stewart if he could place it under the sheet instead of sleeping directly on it because it was so uncomfortable!! I thought I was gonna fall over the balcony laughing!! I don`t know what was better. The look of confusion on the stewarts face or the look on my friends face realizing he had just been duped!!:D

OMG - that is too funny. I needed a good laugh - thanks!

Great thanks for giving my BF some new ideas! I can't believe you did that or that he believed you for so long?!:confused: Those crazy first-timers!:p

Thanks for the laugh!

Archived