Diamond perks

jackdiamond

Just received a letter from C&A regaurding my diamond beneifts on my October cruise on the Jewel.

There is NO DIAMOND Lounge. A lounge will be designated daily (which will be in letter form in my stateroom). Drinks are discounted 25% between the hours of 5:00 until 8:30 (may vary be ship). WIne and Champagne will be complimentary.

The only ships that offer a Diamond Lounge as of 9/1 are the Freedom and Oasis class ships.

Hope this helps.

I would not be surprised if RC is sending and e-mail to ALL DIAMOND members regarding the change before their cruise.

I would appreciate any advice vis-a-vis the perks applicable to Diamonds (not Diamond plus) on the Radiance, particularly the place, time and location of the cocktail hour (s); and, what types of alcoholic bdeverages are served.

You probably will have to wait until after this weekend when folks return, since the new policy went into effect on Radiance with the 9/4 sailing.

The new policy did not go into effect for the folks on the 8/28 sailing.

Archived