7 night San Juan--San Juan Dec. 6

Carole444

We're in Scottsdale. The itinerary is slightly different this year. I think we had Guadaloupe and Nevis on the itinerary last time and they were replaced with Saba and St. Martin.

Looking forward to meeting you--we'll have to all get together at some point.

Where are you staying in SJ? We'll be there overnight on the 4th as well.

We're taking a red eye from NC to San Juan late on 4th but won't actually arrive in SJU until noon on the 5th. We'll be staying overnight at the Intercontinental Hotel. We have stayed at some of the other popular hotels for overnight cruise guests, and wanted a change this year.

We're taking a red eye from NC to San Juan late on 4th but won't actually arrive in SJU until noon on the 5th. We'll be staying overnight at the Intercontinental Hotel. We have stayed at some of the other popular hotels for overnight cruise guests, and wanted a change this year.

Sounds good. We're staying at a Sheraton, so I guess we won't meet up the night before. We will be looking forward to meeting all of you on the trip. It's getting closer!

I just found the Dec 6 - 13 2009 cruise posted on a specialty cruise website which means there will be a large group on board.

Do you think Sea Dream will refund our money after final payment has already been made? This really ticks me off -- SD should inform pax that there's a large group on board. This really will impact my week on board.

Jen

I purposefully researched this cruise before I booked & did not find any group advertisements... this must have been marketed after we booked.

I'm not a happy camper. Airfare, hotels, cruise payment and now I find out this is to be a specialty cruise! This is my anniversary trip... #@%&!

What should we do?

Archived