8/30 cruise on the Urn....er Legend... with lots of pictures!

beachbum6264

I live in central Cali so I don't know when I'll ever get a chance to sail to any of these ports, but thanks for such an awesome review! One of the best I've read on this site.

BTW: Have a blast on your cruise! I've got 72 days to wait until my Splendor cruise :-) Therefore I sail vicariously through others!

• 3 weeks later...

This was a great review & then I noticed it was 2 years ago - I am going to go back up now & read your NEWER reviews! Glad your surgery went well and I think it was cool you met someone here that went to H.S. with you!

Thanks again!

[quote name='australian_girl']Just read this fun review, I know it's from '09, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing your vacation with us! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks... I'm working on my review of my Aug. 2011 Legend cruise.. same ports, with friends! More fun and pictures linked in my sig.

We leave in 19 days for our Eastern Caribbean cruise. Absolutely LOVED your total review. The pictures were awesome (and I can't believe how good those underwater shots with the digital are) and your descriptions kept me laughing.

I'm fighting a knew replacement but don't feel it's to the point yet I should pull the trigger. So glad to read that yours turned out very positive.

Looking forward to finding your review from August. And thanks again for taking the time and effort to allow others to live the cruise through you.

Archived