Inside Cabin on Dec 6

kuddles14

Could someone please help me. My husband and I have been booked on the Oasis for awhile now and have no problem with our room. Balcony Deck 10. We have decided to treat our adult children (26 and 23). Went to the TA today and we were able to secure the last inside middle cabin on the cruise. It is located on deck six which from what I can see will be fine for them with all the activity. Their room will have a wall shared by the Diamond Club. Can someone let me know exactly what the Diamond Club is. I have an idea of what it is but not too sure. Our other choices are inside forward cabins. Any thoughts? I look at it this way at least they are on and I know they won't be in the cabin much but I don't want them to have to deal with and excessive amount of noise. Another option is Deck 3 ocean view which is about another $400 for the trip. I figured I could use the $400 for shopping or excursions, etc. Thanks for everyone's help.:)

There should be very little noise directly from The Diamond Club as it is the lounge area that will be used by the Diamond Members (those with 10 cruises or more) . It is hard to say what activity will take place in the lounge on The Oasis, as it will be a larger area than on other ships, and overlooking the main internal areas of the ship. I would expect the lounge to only be busy during the early evening pre-dinner drinks events, although this ids a different set up from other ships where this lounge is located near the Viking Crown. Although in general I would not worry about noise as many ships have rooms backing onto or overlooking such areas, and rarely do you get problems with noise.

Archived