Help with what to do

sandian

Hi

Will be in St Thomas in march and DD will be with us. We have been before so are interested in a beach break.

DD would like to go up the tram and do a trampoline thingy sorry dont know the name I think it's new.

Should we do this first or last? And what beach? hopefully close at hand as we dont want expensive taxi costs.

Any help gratefully received.

Sandian

It's called the Sky Jump. You should probably do it first, so she can rinse off the perspiration in the water. :)

The two closest beaches as Morningstar at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef, and Emerald Beach/Lindbergh Bay near the airport. Both have good facilities, but the water at Morningstar is sometimes a bit rougher than Emerald. I think cab fare is about the same - approx $6 pp each way from Havensight.

It's called the Sky Jump. You should probably do it first, so she can rinse off the perspiration in the water. :)

The two closest beaches as Morningstar at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef, and Emerald Beach/Lindbergh Bay near the airport. Both have good facilities, but the water at Morningstar is sometimes a bit rougher than Emerald. I think cab fare is about the same - approx $6 pp each way from Havensight.

I did reply but it seems to have dissapeared, just to say thanks for clarifying.

We are going to take your advise and cant wait to visit St Thomas again.

Emerald Beach was the beach we were considering, nice to see we were on the right lines.

Thanks again

Sandian

• 2 weeks later...

They've recently opened a new concession at Lindbergh Bay/Emerald Beach with a trampoline in the water. They've also have banana boats, jet skis, and a few other water-related activities. All for a separate fee, of course, but it sure looks like fun! But, I guess it's supposed to be for kiddies.

Archived