Downgraded By Carnival Beware

ICEMAN1941

BDSM, see now, THAT"s what I'm talkin 'bout!! That's a monkey! Maybe I will print that out and take it with me in Feb so my steward knows what to do.... I will be demanding monkeys... I'm not much of a disciplinarian, so if he is bad, I'm thinking my cabin-mate will have to do the spanking... :D

NHlady, must not been as big a deal as he made it out to be huh? LOL...

Zone, I guess we will all see in February huh? Oh yeah, I'll cause a scene!!! If they know what is good for them, I better get a monkey DAYUMIT :eek: ;) :D

man..GC's gonna go ape-sh*t!!!!

LOL Halos, that is a good word for it! First of all, I have seen pictures of the Monkey animals in Carnival advertising... and yes, I have read all the fine print and it says NOTHING about NOT getting a monkey, so I should be entitled to a full refund if I get off the ship having not seen a monkey towel animal... I'm packing a can of whoop a$$ just in case :D

We purchased the cutest three 'towel pals' they had in the gift shop on the Triumph this past April.

We got a dog and a pig and an elephant.. NO monkey!! :eek: Wonder if there were monkeys there?? :rolleyes:

We'll have to take them along with us on the Miracle this coming April in case the steward won't make one of them for us.. Hate not to get our $$$'s worth.. :p

Just got off Carnival Holiday and one woman booked and paid for Empress deck, (deck 7) and ended up on on Riviera deck (deck 4). She was mad. Can't say I blame her. She paid $250 extra pp = 1,000.00.

We paid for 5A or better and got 5A with a porthole. Wanted at least a real window, but could live with it.

If the woman paid for an inside on the empress level sounds like she was upgraded to an ocanview on the Riveria. (that can and does happen) If she picked a cabin they should not have moved her. But if she picked an inside gauarantee she could be moved back down to the ocean view cabins. Shame her agent did not tell her this.

If the woman paid for an inside on the empress level sounds like she was upgraded to an ocanview on the Riveria. (that can and does happen) If she picked a cabin they should not have moved her. But if she picked an inside gauarantee she could be moved back down to the ocean view cabins. Shame her agent did not tell her this.

I think this woman was downgraded from what she paid for if I am reading that post from Temple correctly.

Steve

He's probably sitting in the waiting room at the Carnival offices...waiting to speak to Uncle Bob...

ROFLMAO! You are probably right... Why post something, this "dramatic :rolleyes: " and then not even bother to come back to it, answer questions, etc.? This is a board to help people... not to just vent and go away :rolleyes:

I got an elephant, an otter, a rabbit and a swan looking thing... but get this (sit down folks, you are not going to believe this one) NO FREAKING MONKEY? I mean, WHAT were they thinking?

:D :D :D

Probably trying not to get sued by some animal rights group. :eek:

Archived