Price Reduction:

After watching the cruise boards for a few years now , you get used to going to see if there is a reduction on you upcomming cruise. I've done this for years now and never had a price reduction. Well lo and behold this morning I went and checked like I always do and there it was a big PRICE REDUCTION. Now granted it wasn't monstorous but it was there and it was on my trip in October from Baltimore. I had to call my t/a and she took care of everything for me . We even had a room upgrade with the reduction in price. Well only 34 more days and we can do the dock dance.I've never started a trip with OBC, so it will be nice to know the first two days of the cruise party are already paid for.

I know exactly what you mean. I must either choose really popular routes or book at just the right time, but I've had a price reduction on both of the cruises I have booked.

The one this morning - I was jumping up and down because at 5:30 am - no one is working at RCI. I had to wait until 9 - I was so afraid I'd lose the rate I did a courtesy chold just in case. :o

I have a question about price reductions. Can you get them after you've paid for a cruise or is it best to just put a deposit on a cruise in case of a drop?

yes you can get them up to 72 hours before sailing, if before final payment then it will be reduced off your balance, after you will get OBC.

Archived