Solstice/equinox deck 6 question

sidari

Hi Sidari

I don't know the answer personally but have you checked the sticky thread at the top called 'Solstice Information' ?.

It has a pdf attachment that has information regarding passenger experiences on cabins.

Worth a look :)

There are quite a few reviews/info on the continental deck (6) cabins in my cabin compilation sticky thread. Several of those who had the cabins in the bow area above the theatre reported a problem with noise from the late night shows.

Here is a link to a youtube video of 6204. It is over 4 min long and they show the balcony in the last 30 seconds or so. Not the best video but it should give you and idea of how the lifeboats look from the balconies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmXS1ovOWQ

There are quite a few reviews/info on the continental deck (6) cabins in my cabin compilation sticky thread. Several of those who had the cabins in the bow area above the theatre reported a problem with noise from the late night shows.

Here is a link to a youtube video of 6204. It is over 4 min long and they show the balcony in the last 30 seconds or so. Not the best video but it should give you and idea of how the lifeboats look from the balconies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmXS1ovOWQ

Wow terrific post, thank you, we are in 6227 but I'm assuming our cabin will be just like this without the view of life boat, now I'm getting excited:D

Wow terrific post, thank you, we are in 6227 but I'm assuming our cabin will be just like this without the view of life boat, now I'm getting excited:D

The views in those obstructed view cabins can vary. There seem to be a few that are sort of in-between and have a better view but if you will notice on the photos of the ship, a few of the lifeboats are actually used as tenders, these are taller so if the views by those might be blocked more.

Archived